Saturday, October 29, 2005

Page 1....Finally on Line


It's a cold fall day here in Newport, and the days are getting shorter. It's October 29,th 2005 and I have so many great adventures ahead of me to share with you.

I've decided to create a blog for all of my friends that are interested in what I'm doing and where I've been. The adventure here was great, saw old friends and met a few new ones.

I already have a substacial bit typed up, so I'll just do a little cutting and pasting, and let the be my beginning, I'm sure there's places to be filled in, but that will all happen in time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope, wherever you are, you are as happy as I am.

Ron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby, I love the blog. I laughed. I cried. It was beautiful. As I read of your adventure I dream that I was you. It reminds me of my first year at American. When I was living in a strange city, not knowing anyone, and having no way of going home. It was scary, lonely, and wonderful. But what you are doing is so much more. You have far more courage than most of us ever will. It amazes me sometimes how much you and I are alike. I totally would have stopped and bought a John Denver CD. (Mine was Whitney Houston's Step by Step. I know, that's totally gay, but that's me.) I can't tell you how proud I am of you. I miss you more than you can know but "It's goodbye time." I love you, Will