Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sitcoms and SeaHawks

Just a few random thoughts.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
Yes, oddly enough, no sooner did I move here, I was transformed into a Seahawks fan. So, Best of luck. The Rams had their run, it's time for another team to take over.

Next, I never have been a Sitcom fan. I love re-runs, but that's about it. I have started watching a few from time to time, like ER, yeah, WAY back in the beginning, but haven't seen it for many years. My ex loved Amazing Race, which was fun, but if you miss out on an episode, then you're lost, and the stress was crazy, yes stress.... Yelling at the television, mad that certain people didnt' get booted off. But now, I have fallen in love with Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (Yeah for the character that lives in an Airstream!!!! ) So, Way to go girls on your Golden Globe awards. I know that's way overdue.
Congrats to Sandra Oh!!!! Love Her in everything I've ever seen her in (Under the Tuscan Sun... a personal favorite) !
Back to my book. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT... I'm going to miss reading it when it's done. But there are so many other books listed within this one, I have been making notes. Wings of the Dove was filmed in the Palazzo Barbarro which is mentioned often in the book. So, I rented it to refresh my memory. It's rather sad, Matt and I were supposed to be going to Italy this spring, but I told him not to go through with the plans. Wish I would have continuewd on with those plans. it makes me miss a place I've never been before.
Not much else to say.
Until Next Time...
Ron

No comments: