Monday, January 23, 2006

So on to that Stolen Car.

I didn't realize that after my computer froze up, that part of my post, posted.... so, on to my car being stolen. So, all of that luggage that I left behind, was really my clothes. My good clothes, and all of my costumes, that I didn't know I would want for a 'camp' drag show were all in my car. Along with my favorite quilt, baseball cap, that I've had for many many years... etc, were all in my car. But it was stolen one late night just outside of the bar. Several days later it was recovered with a broken out window, and nothing but a knitted winter hat that Nicole in Fort Collins CO made for me, and a few other stupid things, like all of my underwear....

So, I lost VERY much that night. I was thrilled that my car was found. That really was the most important part. So, I've moved on. I did keep the wig that I made years ago, that has some 9000 feet of curling ribbon woven into it....LOL.... You'll get to see that in the next post. I have a lot to catch up on.

So, I drive around in this freezing cold with an open window, but I just have to put on my new hat, and breathe in that wonderfuly fresh air. Well, at least I try to think about it that way.

1 comment:

timscape said...

This is to comment on your blog as a whole.I really enjoyed looking at your pictures.There are some nice ones in there to be sure.It looks like that area (Wash.) is a nice place to be.I've never been there other than a week in Seattle last August.That was very nice-perfect weather.I actually linked to your blog from your profile on the BMB website.I'm not very impressed with most of the profiles on that website-The guys there seem to be looking for some kind of set-up that I'm not.I really just want to meet some new people with varying interests.We seem to have some shared interests.Would you mind if I contacted you for some casual discussion?My name is Tim,I live in Virginia