Thursday, May 25, 2006

At Last!!! Pictures







My friend Adrienne and I at the Lilac Parade.... Her daughter is sitting on my left.


I tried to upload this photo Monday, but was not able to. This is Adriennes dog 'Cheech' he's an adorable lil' guy. I love it when he curls up in my lap and falls asleep. If I had only known when this picture was taken in the wee hours of Sunday morning, that this was the last time I'd see him.... Yesterday, (Wednesday) he was mauled by a Pit Bull that a neighbor was dog-sitting. When the PB was finaly chased away, Cheech was taking his last breath. Rest in Peace lil guy, what a terrible way to go.
Adrienne's new kitten's

Me, in my friend Linda barn, what a view from there!

" It's a Jammer's kinda night" Wednesdays at Jammers are always interesting.... I call it the resident shit-hole.... (sorry mom) .... It's a mess. I go with my boss and coworker, and their husbands. We're the only ones, other than Lori the bartender (below in middle, next to some woman that felt the need to be in the picture) that have all of our teeth....
I'M NOT KIDDING!

A COYOTE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ron,So glad you are back on the blog. Loved the photos. Sorry about the little dog, so sad. Funny about the coyotes. Just yeasterday, I was talking to my sister. She had called me and was whispering about three coyote pups that were playing in her yard. The mom came out and Katie really got excited. She has been watching them for about 4 days. Nutty, we were having this wonderful conversation about coyotes.I probably spelled that wrong. Any way it was fun talking and watching them. I can't imagine how peaceful it is up there where you are.Makes me want to come up there right now. I think I would love to live there. MLU