Tuesday, August 01, 2006



Headed back to Republic, Saturday was a wonderful day for a drive.... This is the view climbing Flowery Trail... near the top, you'll find a popular ski resort, 49* North

The view from Dave's deck in Republic. Which is one of my favorite small towns that I've found in Washington.

This is the view from Sherman Pass, at dusk. The previous post has pictures of the destruction of the 1988 forest fire... This photo was taken near there....
My new favorite place.... just past Bead Lake, which is just a short few miles from home, is NO NAME LAKE. I've actually seen it, but thought it was part of Bead Lake. There are six open camping spots, with a short trial down to the lake. I spent Thursday and Friday there. The water is warm, and accross the lake, is a rope swing, where I spent a good hour playing Thursday night, without a soul around.

This is where I slept, in the hammock... It was wonderful, under the stars.....

Tony, Eric and friends, joined me...
And, for whatever reason... Here's home, been cleaning up, since i moved it closer to the well... started polishing it... a long, and arduous process....




No comments: