Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feb 27 - March 2... whirlwind road trip to Portland Seattle and home.

Ric and Maddi.... and me...
Will sits thinkin we're weird, until we confinced him to join us on the floor.


Rick and Will in the Tri-Cities
3 hrs from Home, 4 hrs to go to Portland.

Ricks Backyard, These are the BEST yard lights EVER!
Something about Ric's Utensil crock... it's so floral.
and to think this is DOWNSIZED from two crocks... he still has a drawer full though.

Finaly in Portland with Terri....
Ask how we met... the friendship could have been over before it started!!!
Terry, Me, and Andora


Sat. morning, i went to breakfast with a friend from H.S. Little did i know that breakfast would lead to a Snowshoeing adventure on Mt. Hood!!!
Becky (Chop) and Nate showed me some good fun, not an hours drive from Breakfast.

The sun was peaking thru, but clouds eventually took over.



Nate looks at the Dr.Seuss trees....

Putting on snowshoes for the first time.
I wasn't dressed for this adventure... but who cares, it was awesome!



Yeah, there was a lot of moments spent down in the snow.
(more her than me, but don't tell her I said that.)
Chop and Nate




GIRL DOWN!
Ski's came off for a slope... Chop sunk right into the snow.
"this is what snowshoes are for"
Nate enjoying some solice by the stream... It reminded him of a beer commercial
Chop!!!
Chop and I, with Mt Hood shrouded by clouds in the background
Nate and Chop

My favorite place, in my favorite town.
We ate appetizers and had some great brews at Full Sail
in Hood River Oregon
Sunday morning brough my 3 hr drive to Seattle to have lunch with Mark
I'm getting some tongue action here...
Mark was getting tired.
MONDI! This is my friend Mondi, from St.Louis, she was visiting her sister in Seattle, well worth the trip to see her since she was in the state...
she knows me better than i know myself, I'm still awaiting the bill for the therapy session.


OK, so i saw steve, and stayed at his place sunday night, before heading home for work monday, but he didn't feel well, so i took this pic as proof that i was there.... (i was tired....)

No comments: