Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last weekend. Home for a Memorial, and brief time with family and friends.

My sister Anna, Mom, and I


Cousin Mary and I, over at my sisters' for Pizza and hey howdy... It's been 2 1/2 yrs since i saw these guys. April and I... SHe looks fantastic... wow, we go WAY back.




Katherine Throgmartin....
aka
'the girl with the funny nose'
and I... aka
'the boy with the funny nose'
One act play festival, McCluer North H.S.
Kelly and I at KT's, where we met....

We so love each other....
Jason and I.... poor boy's been workin himself too hard.
Mom and I at Westport
won't tell you the Cardinal's Player who's restaurant we were at...
but disgustingly, it sounds like Poo-Hole's
Terry and I... we go back, back... back to my days as a photographer at Glamour Shots.
she came to have her photos taken, and we've been super close ever since. She was one of the hardest friends to leave in St.Louis
Skeeter and I... Big love for this boy.
did i mention that I broke two ribs because he left me alone?
hehe.....

Brenda Greg and I at Jims' Memorial.
Anxious for their visit this summer.
Dad and I. only was able to see him briefly. he was out of town most of the time...

No comments: