Tuesday, October 05, 2010

5 years later....


Since the dawn of Facebook, this Blog has gone by the wayside... But as my 5 year anniversary of my move to the great NW, i've revisited this place, where I held dreams, told stories, and can watch as my life changed course, fell of track, dreams died, and others came true. Over the next few weeks I hope to reconnect with this place, as my life redirects back to becoming the NW Adventurer that I intended to be. What a world we live in, what unexpected turns life steers us in. I'm living a life unexpected, and each day is a new adventure...

1 comment:

verlajean said...

I found you on the vintage camper salvage yard site and wondered if you could give me the address or area you found the airstream one? although I do not own one I do have a vintage Kenskill and small parts are so hard to find. I would appreciate your help