Saturday, February 05, 2011

More wise words from a friend...

I said...
Learning to be more responsible. It comes slowly with time. Not something a procrastinator can 'dive into'

His reply...

learning to be responsible takes a lifetime--it takes a lot of experience and observation--in the meantime, we use our best judgment

a friend suggests this question when i'm in a quandary --"I wonder, what course is in my highest and best good?"


The "I wonder" portion of the question is essential--it kicks the question out of the logical brain into the subconscious where the best "thinking" takes place--trying to consciously analyze something, just jams up the process

ask the "I wonder" question and then put the issue on a box in the closet of your mind and let the subconscious go after it, then follow your gut.

No comments: