Thursday, December 01, 2005

More Creations.






After running through all of those pics of the house, I thought I would show you some other things I have done. I was part of a Mardi Gras Crew in St.Louis, which I think has the third or fourth Mardi Gras in the world. I know these aren't THAT impressive, when it comes to floats, but for something that I did... I think they're pretty cool.
This is our Little Shop Of Horrors Float. We won 1st Place for this baby. Tony and I alone created the AudreyII ..... This was the first Mardi Gras that I was 'there for' but never actually saw... I was inside the big plant, with the microphone, calling to the crouds.... "FEED ME BEADS!!!" and singing along to the songs. It was a blast. So, yes, the plant was 100 % animated.

I swear I'm inside there.....

This is my Lion, for ' The Lion Sleeps Tonight..... This is my pretty much my masterpiece. I have a thing for curling ribbon, don't ask.... I am also a spray paint master, I think I was a thug in my past life.....

\

Since we only won second place for the lion, we retaliated, and decided not to build a float,but honor the pathetic "Bowling Hall Of Fame" in St.Louis.

No comments: