Tuesday, December 06, 2005

MY LAST BAD DECISION HAS BEEN MADE.... LADONNA IS HOT!!!

More Holiday Window Designs, all of the windows that weren't painted last week,
were painted this week.


Take the time to figure out where this post gets it's name... I know there are those of you who browse, those of you who look at the pictures, and those who actually read this blog. For those of you who do the latter, you are rewarded with little bit's of stupid wisdom... And that, sometimes is what makes a life a life, or a day a day... or an hour an hour.... get my drift.


There's more to this blog to my connection to Ladonna... Lucky you. But, Yes, this is going back to Sandpoint. The sun came out today, as I was headed back to the town to look for a job. It was too late in the day to get some really great pictures of snow, and sun, because I am on this totally screwed up sleep schedule, and I didn't get up until after noon..... So, the sun melted much of what I wanted to photograph, but as I see it, there's plenty more sun and snow to come in the future...

A few more sights of Sandpoint....

This is the Coldwater Creek store that I mentioned in a previous post. It's two stories, and spans the width of the river.

On the way to Sandpoint.... There's such beauty anywhere you look


The Panida A live Theatre.


The Park at the Beach, it was nice to see that most of the walkways had been plowed, even at the beach in the winter.
The Dock, covered in snow, sitting on the beach.

Don't forget, you can double click, and enlarge the picture...

Schweitzer Ski Resort, as seen from the Beach.



The Downunder Saloon. This was the closest place for me to warm up, after standing next to the lake freezing my head off, in 12 degree lake breezes. Head on down the stairs to a warm neighborhood bar, where everyone goes because "They have the cheapest beer in town"

In the 30 Minutes I was in here, I met several great people, and heard their stories,
I love the Northwest.....

And Last, but not least, I found this guy hangin' out atop a truck, on the way back to my car.

No comments: