Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving, blah blah blah.

Howdy All. Here it is Thanksgiving. One of my list of one of the worst Hollidays. Mostly because I don't like Turkey, Beets, Real Mashed Potatos ( but instaint Mashed Potatoes... MMMmmm Yummy), any vegetables that might be found on the table... So that leaves me with Dressing, and rolls. Last year my mom made rolls that looked like Loons.... Just a thought. It's a day of stress. It's always nice to see family, but moreso on birthdays, and Christmas, where there's more to the day than having to sit at a dinner table, crammed in like sardines, and forbid you have to get up to go to the bathroom or refill a drink, Suck it in, and everyone push forward so you can squeeze through.... So, for all of those people who feel bad that I am alone on Thanksgiving.... Thanks for the sentiment, but, really, I'm just fine. Actually I'm listening to Johnny Manthis' Christmas CD. Can't get enough of it.

Reiley is perched on top of my computer, as always. I had several offers to join people around town for dinner, but I think I'm going to hike, sightsee, or just sit here and read.



As I mentioned in a previous post, I decorated someones Christmas Tree this week. $350 later, it turned out to be quite a nice tree. The picture aren't all that great. But I'll share them with you. Who ever thought that Giant Ostrich Plumes would look good on a Christmas Tree???

I do hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving full of friends family and fun. Now here we go, the fast paced roll towards Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ron,

The Ostrich Plumes are a brillient idea, and the tree looks great.

Now, as for Thanksgiving, you have to start eating better. That's all I'm saying.

How's the part time job at Dempseys?