Monday, November 07, 2005

Snow has finally Hit Newport

Looking down river, toward's ' my island' with the snow topped mountains behind.....
Heading into Newport. ... Who wouldn't want to live in this lil' piece of heaven?

Look!!! Joey has a friend!!! A ;73 Airstream Overlander......

To the Left, this is Newport, born Circa early 1900's! What a beautiful town I live in...!!!!!!!!!!!

This shot is looking up towards the Campground Clubhouse, and Laundry Room, and showers. Just past, is the Pend Oreille River.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

i can see the snow from my house in Spokane... looks like we might have a wet winter.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog... I stumbled across it while listining to Nina Simone's "Wild Is The Wind"... Imagine my surprise when I saw you were in Newport, WA. It's a wonderful place. Pend Oreille County is beautiful... I've spent a lot of time up there and just recently had to sell property I had there up on LeClerc RD. Congratulations on your new home, I hope you enjoy living up there!